In tech earnings last night:
- PAY (+11.0%) beat by $0.04, beat on revs, and guided Q4 EPS in-line, revs above consensus
- FNSR (+4.3%) reported EPS in-line, revs in-line; guided Q2 above consensus
- SEAC (-1.8%) beat by $0.02, misses on revs; reaffirmed FY14 EPS guidance, guided FY14 revs below consensus
- BLOX (+13.0%) beat by $0.05, beats on revs; guided Q1 EPS in-line, revs above consensus; guided FY14 EPS in-line, revs above consensus
- AMBA (+13.0%) beat by $0.07, beat on revs
- RALY (+2.3%) beat Q2 ests; guided Q3 EPS in-line, revs above consensus; guided FY14 above consensus
Among notable analyst upgrades in tech this morning, ERIC (+3.9%) was upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, TMUS (+0.6%) was upgraded to Outperform at William Blair, and EZCH (+3.4%) was upgraded to Buy at Chardan. Also, SPLK (+2.8%) was initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
In downgrades, INXN (-4.6%) was downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.